Bottling Line for wine
- Watch -
- Rotary filler with 6 filling valves for gravity filling of still wine
- Simple adjustment of the filling levels inside the bottle by means of quick-insertion spacers
- Mechanic bottle seats lifting by cam
- Product infeed with electric valve in stainless steel controlled by measuring probes.
- Electrical control panel predisposed for controlling the pump for the product.
- Corking turret equipped with pneumatic bottle seat lifting with height adjustment to fit different bottles
- Start of the corking cycle by pedal
- Automatic corks distribution with hopper
- Rectified tempered steel jaws and bronze trolley, manufactured by high precision lathes to guarantee a perfect interchangeability.
- Corks sizes : diam. 22 - 28 mm - H. 35 - 45 mm.
- Automatic capsuling turret equipped with pneumatic lifting with height adjustment to fit different bottles
- Shrinking or spinning head for closing of PVC or polylaminate capsules for still wine bottles
- Automatic linear labeller for application of FRONT and BACK self-adhesive labels from the same reel.
- Infeed separating cylinder – no need of change parts for different bottles sizes
- Labelling unit motioned by stepping motor
- Labelling unit adjustable in height, for the easiest adjustment to the different types of labels and bottles
- Start signal for label release by precision sensor
- Conveyor chain drive motor, chain and fixed accumulating table
It is possible to adjust the unit for labelling square and rectangular containers
- Output : approx 700 bottles/hour (depending on the product specifications):
- Weight : Kg. 500
- Heigth: 1800 mm.
- Width : 2200 mm.
- Depth: : 800 mm.
- Power Supply : 380V - 3/50 ( Labeller 220V - 1/50 )