- 9,5 Mb. -
The machine is equipped with :
- Safety shields complying with 'EC' laws, with plexiglass panels and safety micro-switches
- Infeed of bottes by selecting starwheel
- Change parts for 1 cylindrical glass bottle size
- Machine base-frame made of heavy steel supports, totally covered by AISI 304 stainless steel plates
- Parts in contact with the product made of AISI 304 stainless steel
- Transmission of the motion between the different assembly by gears
- Infeed and outfeed starwheels with safety devices to stop the machine in case of bottles jamming
- Speed change by frequency inverter
- Electric appliances with low tension controls, included into a stainless steel box with front panel
Rinsing turret 9 grippers :
- The external mechanisms of the machine and the ones exposed to the contact with water are made in stainless steel AISI 304 quality.
- The mechanical parts in touch with the bottle or with the rinsing flow, such as the grippers, the plug valve, etc. are manufactured in stainless steel AISI 316 quality.
- The parts made in plastic material of rubber are certified for food usage.
- The bottle is taken from the conveyor belt and positioned in correspondence to the gripper seizing it tight in the neck. During the rotation of the carrousel, the gripper is overturned by 180° thanks to a suitably shaped tubular cam, putting the bottle overturned in vertical position with the mouth downwards and in correspondence to an injection nozzle.
- After the rinsing, the dripping phase starts, it ends when the gripper rotates downwards again positioning the bottle in the starwheel leading it on the conveyor belt and towards the filler's turret.
- Avabile Kit for recirculate sterilizing solution.
Gravity filling turret - 8 / 10 filling valves
- Product infeed tank stainless steel made, designed to allow a quick and easy discharge of residual product.
- Control panel predisposed with connection for the product feeding pump
- The product minimum and maximum level inside the tank is controlled by a double probe system, providing an electric signal to the product infeed pump.
- Filling valves and all parts in contact with the product are made in Aisi.304 stainless steel.
- Mechanical height adjustment of the filling turret, to fit different bottle heights.
- Microswitches on the infeed / outfeed starwheels and main carousel, stopping the machine in case of broken or fallen bottles
- Bottle lifting by pneumatic pistons, with return by cam.
- Product infeed piping equipped with ball valve to control the product flowing into the tank
- Quick-removing filling valves for cleaning and maintenance purposes.
Single-head corking turret :
- Corking turret for wine corks with sizes h. 35/50 – ø 22/28
- Automatic corks distribution with hopper
- Rectified tempered steel jaws and bronze trolley, manufactured by high precision lathes to guarantee a perfect interchangeability.
- Pneumatic bottle lifting
- Mechanical height adjustment of the turret, to fit different bottle heights.
- Nitrogen injection kit
- Microswitch on the central starwheel, stopping the machine in case of broken or fallen bottles.
Main technical specifications :
- standard working way : clockwise (left-to-right)
conveyor drive unit : not included
conveyor height from floor : 1.050mm
standard voltage: 380V – 50Hertz / controls 24volt
Maximum bottle diam. : 105mm +/-0.5
Minimum bottle diam. : 50mm +/-0.5
Maximum bottle height : 350mm +/-0.5
Minimum bottle height : 220mm +/-0.5
- 8-valves gravity model : max. 1.100 b.p.h. with 0.75lt bottles and still wine (max. 1.400 bph)
- 10-valves gravity model : max. 1.700 b.p.h. with 0.75lt bottles and still wine (max. 1.700 bph)
(N.B. : the effective output is depending from the specifications of the product and of the bottles)