The jars are taken from the conveyor by a clamp of the carousel.
During rotation of the carousel, the clamp is inverted at 180 °
tilting the jar which then have their opening downwards, positioning them with the blowing nozzles.
After the blowing, the jars are transferred to the conveyor and released.
Designed and built to minimize maintenance and downtime of the machine.
Easy to use, with only a few simple settings, it is possible to manage different formats.
- Robust machine base in stainless steel AISI 304 with wide doors for side access
- Ground support with adjustable feet
- Plastic components made of material suitable for food use
- EC protection and safety devices with plastic panels and safety microswitches
- 180 ° tilting sector with jar locking system
- Pneumatic block of jars as input and output of the tilting system
- Air blowing system positioned in the tilting zone of jars
- Pneumatic control air blowing mechanism made of collector and nozzles
- Recuperation tank under the tilting system
- CE protection and safety devices
- Electrical control panel
Technical Characteristics :
- Length mm.: 2000/2500
- Width mm.: 1100
- Height mm.: 1800
- Requested power : 1 kw
- Production : 1200/1500 (depending on the size)