The operator manually loads the bottles on the rotary carousel, then download the full bottles at the end of the turret cycle and place them on the capper.
Rotary filler with 6 valves
This system allows to use bottles with different shapes and sizes without any equipment for format change.
- gravity filling of still wine, mechanic bottle seats lifting by cam
- Simple adjustment of the filling levels inside the bottle by means of quick-insertion spacers
- product storage tank with inlet pneumatic tank controlled by the incoming level electric float.
- tank adjustable in height for adaptation of different bottle sizes
- Product infeed with electric valve in stainless steel controlled by measuring probes
- mechanical adjustement of carousel speed rotation
- Corker with mechanical and progressive closure by cam
- Insertion cork with punch in rapid motion, controlled by a can in synthetic resin
- Pneumatic bottle lift, start control with pedal
- Automatic corks distribution with round stainless steel upper hopper
- Tempered steel jaws with easy removing for cleaning and maintenance
- Diameter closure jaws adjustement simplified with eccentric ring
- Bronze trolley manufactured by high precision lathes to guarantee a perfect interchangeability.
- Corks: diam.22-28 mm and height 35-50 mm.
Electrical panel for managing the machine with guards and CE standards, set up to connect the pump
- Output: approx. 600-700 bph. :
- Weight : Kg. 500
- Heigth: 2000 mm.
- Width : 1400 mm.
- Depth: : 800 mm.
- Electrical and pneumatic supply