The grinding of oat, soy, legumes and others oleaginous seeds has to be done carefully. (only in the case of very dry seeds and to get a coarsely grinding) since it causes gluing to the stone
The grinding occurs by the rotation of a grindstone on the other one. It is powered by an electric motor and a toothed belt.
Possibility to operate on the cereals' containers to get a flour of the required consistency :
- Turning in the clockwise side, the grindstones are getting closer one from another and the flour will be thinner.
- Reversing the rotation to get a coarser flour.
To grind the corn of a very vitreous type, it might be necessary to proceed to more than one passage. At the beginning, set the grindstones in a very open way in order to smash the grain; sift through and grind again the coarser parts.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS Mod. M15 ( Floor version ) :
The mill procude whole-grain flour. To get a white flour or a semi whole-grain flour, use an appropriate stieve.
- Average grinding capacity: 20/25 kg/hour*
*(indicative value, refering to wheat with an average refinement, with inverter settings to 50 Hz, this value differs depending of the turns'settings and the machine's distance.)
- Grindstones: natural granite 22cm diameter and 6 cm thickness
- Turns of the grindstone/minute: minimum 130 maximum 392 depending of the inverter's setting.
- Motor: Kw 1.5 with single-phase 230V 50Hz power
- Buttons: low voltage (24V)
- Container: in multi-layered woord with varnish and water
- Machine's weight: Kg 90
- Measures dimensions: cm 56x43x98h.